A3967 V4.4 EasyDriver
Driver stepper motor (7-30V) (150-750mA)
The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
- It requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor.
- It has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V.
- Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control!
- EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
- On this version (v4.4) the silk error on the min/max adjustment has been fixed.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
This is the newest version of EasyDriver V4 co-designed with Brian Schmalz.
It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor, when compared to older versions.
The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution.
The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.