Infrared motion sensor
HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
- Use BISS0001 signal processing IC, sanyo genius regulator
- Voltage: 5V – 20V
- Power Consumption: 65mA
- TTL output: 3.3V, 0V
- Delay time: adjustable (0.3 sec – 10 minutes)
- Lock time: 0.2 sec
- Trigger methods: L – disable repeat trigger, H enable repeat trigger
- Sensing range: less than 120 degree, within 7 meters
- Temperature: – 15 ~ +70
- Dimension: 32*24 mm, distance between screw 28mm, M2, Lens dimension in diameter: 23mm
Automatically sensing light for Floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse, Garage, etc, ventilator, alarm, etc.
- Automatic detecting: the output will be high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically turn to low when object leave
- Photosensitive control (optional, not factory-set yet) can be set.
- Temperature compensation (optional, factory reset): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ° C to 32 ° C, the detection distance is slightly shorter, temperature compensation can be used for performance compensation.
- Working mode (set by jumper)
- Non-repeatable trigger/ delay mode (set to LOW): the sensor will turn to low TTL after the delay, even the sensing object is still in range.
- Repeatable trigger (set to HIGH): the sensor will not turn to low if the object still staty in the sensing range in the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range: default voltage DC4.5V-20V.
- Micro-amp power level consumption: static current <50 microamps, particularly suitable for battery-powered automatic control products.
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.