HC-SR505 Motion Sensor
Infrared motion sensor
HC-SR505 small body sensing module is based on infrared technology, automatic control products, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-small, ultra-low-voltage operation mode. Widely used in various auto-sensing of electrical equipment, especially battery-powered automatic control products.
- Operating Voltage Range: DC4.5-20V
- Static current: <60uA
- Output level: High 3.3V / Low 0V
- Trigger: repeatable trigger (default)
- Delay time: Default 8S + -30% (can be customized range of a few tenths - tens of minutes)
- PCB Dimensions: 10 * 23mm
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle
- Induction distance: 3 meters
- Working temperature: -20 - +80 degrees
- Sensor Lens Dimensions: Diameter: 10mm (default)
Automatic induction: to enter the sensing range of the output is high, people leave the sensor range automatically delay off high, output low. Ultra-small size.
Repeatable trigger: the sensor output high, the delay period, if there is human activity in its sensing range, the output will remain high until people leave after the high variable delay lOW (automatically extended sensor module detects the human body after every activity a delay period, and the last time an event is the starting point of the delay time).
Wide operating voltage range: the default operating voltage DC4.5V-20V.
Micropower: quiescent current <50 microamps, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.
Output high signal: easy docking and all kinds of circuits.
- Body induction lamps
- Body sensors toys
- Security Products
- Industrial automation and control
- Auto-sensing of electrical equipment
- Battery-powered automatic control