MQ-7 CO sensor
MQ-7 CO sensor (20 to 2000 ppm)
This is a simple-to-use Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for sensing CO concentrations in the air. The MQ-7 can detect CO-gas concentrations anywhere from 20 to 2000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- Module Size: 30×19×15mm/1.18*0.74*0.59"
- Input Voltage: DC5V
- Power Dissipation: 150mA
- DO Output: 0.1-5V
- AO Output: 0.1-0.3V
- Detectable Concentration: 20-2000ppmCO
- High quality double panel design
- Power and TTL signal output indication
- Has better sensitive detection for carbon monoxide
- Has a long service life and reliable stability
- Suitable for the detection of carbon monoxide, gas, etc