Sensor gas (propane, methane, n-butane) and carbon monoxide (CO)
MQ-9 sensitive material used is a gas sensor in a clean air, the lower the conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). Detection method using low temperature cycling (1.5V heating) to detect carbon monoxide, the conductivity of the sensor increases with the increase of carbon monoxide in air gas concentration, stray adsorbed at high temperatures (5.0V heating) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and clean low gas. Using a simple circuit to the change in conductivity, and the concentration of the gas is converted to the corresponding output signal. MQ-9 gas sensor high for carbon monoxide, methane, liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity of this sensor can detect a variety of carbon monoxide and combustible gases, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and a TTL signal output instructions;
- DO switching signal having (TTL) output and analog output AO;
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When output low signal light, can be directly connected microcontroller or relay modules)
- Analog output voltage with the higher voltage, the higher the concentration.
- For carbon monoxide detector has good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product Dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Quick response and resume
- Input voltage: DC5V Power consumption (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: about 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage 4V
Special note: After the sensor is energized, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data becomes stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon, because the internal electric wire, if not normal hot
For home or factory gas leakage monitoring devices, monitoring devices suitable for carbon monoxide and combustible gases, carbon monoxide can be tested 10 to 1000ppm CO, combustible gas range 100 to 10000ppm