XY-PWM1 Signal Generator Module
Signal Generator Module
- PWM output can set frequency and duty cycle respectively.
- Frequency is divided into four areas: automatic switching:
- 1.XXX (without decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, and the value range is 1Hz~999Hz;The minimum unit of
- 2.X.XX (decimal point in 100 bits) is 0.01Khz, and the value range is 1.00Khz~9.99Khz;
- 3.XX.X (decimal point in ten places): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; and the range is 10.0KHz~99.9KHz.
- 4.X.X.X (decimal point in ten bits and 100 bits): the smallest unit is 1Khz; and the range is 1KHz~150KHz.E.g. frequency display: 100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;1.01 represents the pulse of PWM output 1.01K.54.1 represents the pulse of PWM output 54.1KHz.1.2.4 indicates the pulse of PWM output 124KHz.Duty cycle:0~100%;All settings are saved by power down.
- Working voltage: 3.3~30V
- Frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz
- Frequency accuracy: accuracy is about 2% in each range
- Signal load capability: output current can be around 5~30mA
- Output amplitude: PWM amplitude is equal to supply voltage
- Ambient temperature: -20~+70℃
- Dimensions: 3.7x4.3x7.8cm/1.46x1.69x3.07inch
- Color: Black