Digital oscillograph DSO062 DIY parts
This product is a starter DIY kit especially for electronic enthusiasts and students. It's simple and practical for use.
- Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, convenient for instantaneous waveform capture.
- Can choose internal/external trig source.
- Rising/Falling edge trigger.
- Can observe the waveform before triggering(negative delay).
- Trigger output is available, which makes it possible to cascade scopes to do multi-channel capture.
- Vertical Position Adjustable with indicator.
- Trigger level adjustable with indicator.
- Hold/run feature.
- Save/recall up to 6 captures.
- FFT function available: 256 points and 512 points selectable, sampling rate of 1Ksps to 2Msps selectable.
- Transfer screen to PC as bitmap file via serial connection.
- Built-in 500Hz/5Vpp test signal.
- Frequency meter can measure frequency up to 5MHz.
- Max. Equivalent-time Sampling Rate(Repetitive Signal): 20MSa/s
- Max. Real-time Sampling Rate: 2Msps
- Resolution: 8 bits
- Record Length: 256 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 100mV/Div - 5V/Div
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Max. Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1x probe) [500Vpk for 10x probe]
- Coupling: DC / AC
- Horizontal Time Base Range: 0.2us/Div - 10min/Div
- PCB Board Size: 10.5 * 6.3cm / 4.13 * 2.48in (L * W)
- PCB Board Weight(3pcs): 45g / 1.58oz
- Screen Size: 4.3 * 3cm / 1.7 * 1.18in (L * W)
- Screen Board Weight: 29g / 1.02oz
- Package Size: 15 * 11 * 2.5cm / 5.9 * 4.33 * 0.98in
- Package Weight: 150g / 5.29oz
You might also like