USB Logic Analyze 24M 8CH
Logic analyzer 24M 8CH
A very useful debugging tool for digital signal analyzing, help you fully analyzing the UART, IIC, SPI, CAN all of these interface. If you don’t want start with expensive oscilloscope, this will be another good choice.
- A total of eight digital channels, =voltage range is 0V ~ 5.5V, the voltage threshold is considered to be low below 1.5V, 1.5V above is considered high.
- Package includes the main device, 10pins of dupont cable and one USB cable.
- See basic how it works and how to use the introduction video below.
- Samples : How much samples to collect, Mhz: frequency of sampling, so 50M * 1Mhz will be 50 total sampling time.
- This one is a starter version, different to Saleae16, which has 100Mhz, 16-channel version
- Software Download.(Supported by official software)