Mini W5100 LAN Ethernet Shield Network Module
TOP Mini W5100 LAN Ethernet Shield Network Module board for Arduino Best
WIZnet W5100 Ethernet / Network Module
W5100 is a set of TCP / IP protocol, MAC and PHY in one network chip, with support for direct bus interface, SPI bus.
See HOW-TO WIKI PAGE here which includes links to the Schematic diagram and W5100 Data sheet
The built-in Ethernet Arduino IDE library is designed directly for W5100 and is supported on this product. Your Arduino can be a Web Server with this brick!
There is on-board regulation, so you can use 5-12V VCC input. The signal pins support 3.3V / 5V operation level.
- Supports 10/100 Base TX
- Supports half/full duplex operation
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto cross-over detection
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u Compliance
- Operates 3.3V with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Supports network status indicator LEDs
- Includes Hardware Internet protocols: TCP, IP Ver.4, UDP, ICMP, ARP, PPPoE, IGMP
- Includes Hardware Ethernet protocols: DLC, MAC
- Supports 4 independent connections simultaneously
- Supports MCU bus Interface and SPI Interface
- Supports Direct/Indirect mode bus access
- Supports Socket API for easy application programming
- Interfaces with 2.54mm pitch 2 x 10 header pin
- Temperature : 0 ~ 70℃ (Operation), -40 ~ 85℃ (Storage)
You might also like