WiFi module (PCB antenna, flash memory)
ESP-12E is an enhanced version ESP8266-12, improve the external circuit, enhanced impedance signal output is better, whether it is stable or anti-jamming capability, have been greatly improved ! Before selecting a user for ESP-12 's, it does not matter even if the product has been made , enhanced version is fully compatible with previous firmware pin has added the ESP-12 on the basis of six IO ports , SPI mouth leads , develop more convenient, application more extensive. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
- Compatible with ESP-12
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- IO Port Package: Both SMD and Inline package are available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available
- Wireless Network Mode: station / soft AP / Soft AP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT command
Application: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control
You might also like