ARDUINO ESP8266 WI-FI SHIELD 1.0 UART
WI-FI SHIELD ESP8266 UNO/MEGA (ESP-12E).
2. 3.3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same), so 3.3V for for Arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
3. It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
4. Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
5. You can quickly switch DIP switch ESP8266-12 industrial grade WiFi stable operation mode (such as operating mode and upgrade mode) module, integrated serial chip, quickly flashing the firmware.
6. Built-in 5V to 3.3V TTL level converter to prevent high-pressure for Arduino TTL level of the WiFi module damage.
7. Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade WiFi module with a metal shield, immunity to interference.
8. Onboard ESP8266-12 standard pitch leads to a stable industrial grade WiFi module all interfaces, enabling developers to easily develop deep.
9. Use stackable design, it can continue to accumulate above the other modules, easy to use.
10. Onboard four LED displays the status of ESP8266, namely PWR, DFU, AP, STA
You might also like