- Temperature range: from -9 to +99 degrees;
- Measurement resolution: 1 degree;
- Control resolution: 1 degree;
- Control range: from -9 to +99 degrees;
- Measurement period: 0.5 sec .;
- Power supply: 9 ... 15V DC;
- Output: relay 220V 10A / 12V 10A;
- Operating temperature range: from -10 to +60 degrees at a humidity of 20 ... 85%;
- Temperature sensor: thermistor 10kΩ 1%;
- Dimensions: 7.8 cm x 5.1 cm x 3 cm.
There are three indicators on the thermostat - red in the center for displaying the current temperature, green on the left for displaying the relay on threshold, green on the right for displaying the relay off threshold. LEDs are located under the green indicators - red indicates that the relay is on, green indicates that the relay is off.
Below are the buttons for selecting thresholds for switching on and off the relay. Pressing the buttons is accompanied by a beep. In the event of a malfunction or absence of the sensor, the thermostat emits a sound signal with the display of the symbols "LL".
If the measured temperature exceeds the threshold shown on the left display, the relay will turn on. When the measured temperature drops below the threshold shown on the right display, the relay will turn off.
Observe safety precautions when connecting mains voltage!