SW520D angle sensor module
- using the highly sensitive switch SW-520D as the angle sensor.
- the comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
- the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- the output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- the wiring of the module wiring diagram see below, are described in detail;
- switch module output depends on the angle of the switch is turned on and off, when the angle switches off, DO output high angle switch is turned on, DO output low;
- the output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the angle change;
- the output of the module can directly drive relays, which can be composed of a high-power switching angles to protect electrical equipment and other products when dumped automatic power-off function.
Jums arī varētu patikt