- VCC Input: 3.3V-12V (Recommended 3.3V-5V)
- Log to low-cost microSD FAT16/32 cards up to 64GB
- Simple command interface
- Configurable baud rates
- Defaut bootloader is pro mini atmage328P 5V 16Mhz
- Four SPI pogo pins
- Two LEDs indicate writing status
- 2mA idle, 6mA at maximum recording rate
OpenLog(blackbox) is a data logger that works over a simple serial connection and supports microSD cards up to 64GB. The OpenLog(blackbox) can store or “log” huge amounts of serial data and act as a black box of sorts to store all the serial data that your project generates.
Power up the OpenLog with a microSD card inside, wait 10 seconds or so, then power it down and plug the microSD card into your computer. You should find a "CONFIG.TXT" file on the card, open it up in a text editor. You should see the baud rate that the OpenLog has been configured for (usually 115200 or 9600 from the factory). Set the baud rate to match the rate you entered for the Blackbox in the Configurator's Port tab (typically 115200 or 250000).