LM2596 DC-DC 30V 3A LED CC/CV
Sprieguma pārveidotājs DC-DC 7-35V to 1.35-30V
Size: 46 mmx23mmx10mm (approx)
1. The Fixed turn the lamp current to 0.1 times the value of the constant current (at the when 2 identify been the 'is full);
2. Increased input reverse polarity for protection, diode;
3. Using dedicated reference for IC, and high - precision from the resistor, so that the constant current is more stable, (20 degrees to 100 degrees, the constant current 1 a, when the temperature drift of less than 1%).
Particularly suitable for the LED driver
* High - power LED constant current drive
* Lithium 'charger (o ferroelectric)
* 4 v, 6 v, 12 v, 14 v, 24 v 'charger
* Nickel cadmium, Nickel metal hydride 'pack charger
For * Solar panels and wind turbines
* the Module Properties: non - isolated constant current and voltage of the Module
* Rectification: non - synchronous Rectification
* Input voltage: 7 v - 35 v
* the Output voltage: 1.25 V - 30 V
* the Output current: adjustable maximum 3 a
* Conversion efficiency: 92% (the highest)
* Switching frequency, 150 KHZ
* the Output ripple: 50 mv (Max) 20 m bandwidth
* the Load Regulation: plus or minus 0.5%
* Voltage Regulation: plus or minus 2.5%
* Operating Temperature: - 40 ° to + 85 °
* Make sure of the voltage and current of the 'you need to charge
* Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage same to the charge voltage
* Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (happens), counterclockwise (decrease)
* Use the multimeter in 10 a current scale to measure the output short - circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to make sure the output current to the expected charging current value
* The charge current of transfer lamp is The default 0.1 times of The charging current (constant current value)
* Connected to the 'and try to charging (for previous five steps, the module input terminal is Connected to the power source, the output load is NOT Connected to batteries).
LED Constant Current Driver Use:
* Make sure operating current and Max operating Voltage of the LED you need to drive.
* Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output voltage is up to the LED Max operating voltage.
* Use the multimeter in 10 a current scale to measure the output short - circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer. To make sure the output current to the expected LED operating current.
* Join the LED test (For the above three steps, the module input terminal is connected to the power source, the output load is NOT connected to the LED).
The scope of application:
Charging for lithium ion batteries: the when the lithium ion 'voltage is low. If use the constant voltage Charging directly. Due to pressure is too large, leading to the' damage. So from the beginning to use the constant current Charging. When Charging the to a certain, automatic switch back to the constant voltage Charging.
Charging curve as to: red is current, blue is voltage.