ST-Link V2 Mini STM8 STM32
Programmators STM8 & STM32
- 1. Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address. Do not need to read instructions!
- 2. Support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported Support the software version is as follows:
- ST - LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- 3. Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- 4. Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I / O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST - LINK V2!
- 5. Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- 6. Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.