WIFI NodeM ESP8266 (USB-TTL CP2102), module is based on widely explored esp8266 System on Chip from Expressif.
WIFI NodeM ESP8266, compatible for NodeMCU board. We add memory size to 8/16/32Mb (megabit). This better, for make normal project with big library.
On board have USB-TTL serial converter CP2102, with Micro-USB socket.
PowerIn for DC 4~9V, to pin VIN.
Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 lines in set. Not soldered.
It combined features of WIFI accesspoint and station + microcontroller and uses simple LUA based programming language.
WIFI NodeM ESP8266, offer:
- Arduino-like hardware IO. And can programming in Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons
- 10 GPIOs D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communicaiton, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etc. all in one board
- Wifi networking (can be uses as access point and/or station, host a webserver), connect to internet to fetch or upload data.
- For developing can use install to breadboard.