Цифровой осциллограф DSO150
Цифровой осциллограф 1MSa/s (0-200KHz)
This digital oscilloscope kit adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen and protective case. It's easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display waveform parameters, such as frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
Come with instructions, easy to install and operate.
With Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
Available rising or falling edge trigger.
Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
TFT controller recognition function.
The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
- Accuracy: 12 Bits
- Record Length: 1024 points
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Time Base Range: 500s/Div - 10us / Div
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V(8-10V)
- Current Consumption:~120mA @ 9V
- Main Board Size: 94 * 65mm
- Analog Board Size: 65 * 47mm
- Screen Size: 52 * 40mm
- Package Size: 14.5 * 10 * 3.7cm
- Package Weight: 179g