Affordable and flexible platform to ease prototyping using a STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller.
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.
- STM32F072RBT6 in LQFP64 package
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU
- 48 MHz max CPU frequency
- VDD from 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- 128 KB Flash
- 16 KB SRAM
- GPIO (51) with external interrupt capability
- 12-bit ADC with 16 channels
- 12-bit DAC with 2 channels
- Timers (9)
- I2C (2)
- USART (4)
- SPI (2)
- USB 2.0 full-speed
- HDMI CEC
Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source (3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
User LED (LD2)
Two push buttons: USER and RESET
USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage (USB Disk drive) for drag'n'drop programming
- Debug port