Water flow sensor 1 ~ 30L / min G1/2"
Ūdens plūsmas sensors
- Consists of plastic valve body, rotor assembly and hall current sensor.
- Installed in the hot water inlet end for detecting water flow.
- When water through the flow rotor assembly, magnetic rotor will rotate and speed will change as the flow change.
- Hall current sensor output corresponding pulse signal and feedback to controller, then the controller will control the flow.
- Light in weight, small in size.
- Simple structure, easy to operate.
- Easy to install.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Inlaid with stainless steel impeller shaft, durable and wearable.
- Seal Ring with the upper and lower force structure never leaks.
- Can use for Water heaters, credit card machines, water vending machine, flow measurement device.
- Red: Positive(+)
- Yellow: Signal output
- Black: Negative(-)
- Non-violent shock, and chemical erosion.
- Non-throwing or hitting.
- Mounted vertically, should not exceed 5 degrees inclination.
- Temperature of Medium should not exceed 120 ℃.
- Please allow 1-5mm errors due to manual measurement.