Nema 17 - mod. 17HS8401
Stepper motor size NEMA-17, the current to the coil 1.7 A. typically used in 3D printers, extruders and small CNC machines.
The Pinout is of two variants, depending on the party. Option 1: red A+ green A-yellow B+ blue B-. Option 2: green A+, black A-, blue To+, red To-.
- the rotation angle per step: 1.8 º
- shaft diameter: 5 mm
- motor length: 40 mm
- current to the coil: 1.7 A
- coil resistance: 1.5 Ohm
- winding inductance: 2.8 mH
- torque retention 40 N/cm (4.08 kgf.m)
- torque rest: 2.2 N/cm (0.22 kgf/m)
- rotor inertia: 54 g/cm2
- number of circuits: 4
- weight: 280 gr
- connector with 4 wire length 37 cm
You might also like