NodeMcu V3 4M ESP8266 CP2102
WIFI Networking development board Based ESP8266
NodeMcu is a tiny board, based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Build on ESP8266 sdk
- Lua core based on eLua project
- cjson based on lua-cjson
- File system based on spiffs
- Easy to access wireless router
- Based on Lua 5.1.4 (without debug, os module.)
- Event-Drive programming preferred.
- Build-in json, file, timer, pwm, i2c, spi, 1-wire, net, mqtt, coap, gpio, wifi, adc, uart and system api.
- GPIO pin re-mapped, use the index to access gpio, i2c, pwm.
- Both Integer version(less memory usage) and Float version(Default) firmware provided.